Unfcukwithable: (adj.) when you’re truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you. (Urban Dictionary)
Welcome to my blog.
Over nine posts, I share real-life-based stories that explore the following questions:
- Parts 1-3: What’s the hell inside of me? (what’s holding me back?)
- Parts 4-6: How do I love the hell out of me? (how do I move ahead?)
- Parts 7-9: What happens when I become unfcukwithable? (what are the rewards of becoming the real me?)
Why? Because becoming unfcukwithable is awesome!
Warning: the content of this blog is highly metaphorical.
- Part 1: When life robs you, sometimes you have to rob it back
- Part 2: Bridging the biggest gap
- Part 3: Genius is eternal patience
- Part 4: Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever
- Part 5: What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us
- Part 6: Faking it until you become it
- Part 7: Authenticity
- Part 8: In the midst of every crisis, lies great opportunity
- Part 9: Start where you are and change the ending